One of the nicest things on can hear is that first “I love you” from your new crush and potential soul mate. However, it can be hard to know when is the right time so that you don’t jump the gun on what your partner thinks is just a casual relationship, which can in turn scare them off. If you don’t want to rush into saying the words, you can say it in simple gestures that let him or her know you care.
1. Take a picture of yourself smiling while you’re on the phone with together so your crush can see how happy he/she makes you.
2. Grab him/her when you’re in front of a mirror or a reflective store window and say, ‘Look, it’s us!’
3. Do the dishes or other chore, even though it’s their turn.
4. Agree to disagree in the name of peace, even when they are wrong.
5. Pay for dinner or get them a little something when you know they’ve have a bad day.
6. Always answer their phone calls and respond right away to their texts and emails.
7. Leave nice little notes occasionally to be found when you’re not around.
8. Send flowers, just because.
9. Be the outside spoon.
10. Make his/her is favourite treat food for them.
We hope you find those useful, whether you are up to saying the words or not. Sometimes both parties are simply both waiting for a sign (or many) from their new partner for them to take the plunge. After all, saying those three little words that can propel the relationship to the next level.